Hi,

I'm new to the list, and soon to become new to Bering. So please bear with
me.

I've read quite a lot about the Bering distro, including it's installation
documentation. Looks like Bering could match my needs.

What makes me wonder is that the latest release of Bering dates to May 2003
(unless I've missed something), which is almost ten months ago.

So:

- Is Bering still alive and active?

-- or --

- Is Bering being phased out for what?