Hi,

I used to be able to find most NIC drivers for LEAF firewall etc. on the Dachstein site, but lately my existing links to LRP/LEAF seem all to be broken and either get me not where I expected to go or simply don't seem to have the NIC drivers -- certainly can't seem to find them on sourceforge anywhere. All the links I've tried on the Dachstein page are broken.

Seems like much was reorganized. What did I miss? And more importantly, where did all the NIC drivers go. Even 'googling' did not give me much.

Are the LRP/LEAF NIC drivers compatible/identical with those from other distros?

Arnold