Hello;

I'm sorry, but to be safe you better start from scratch.
The binaries are incompatible and beginning with Bering-uClibc 2.0 a lot of
improvements and changes to various files in etc.lrp and other non-binaries
has slipped in, so an easy update path cannot be provided.

Even the modules.lrp is affected, because of new kernel version, which should
be a reason on it's own to move on due to the security fixes.

Be shure to read the Bering-uClibc Installtion Guide
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-install.html
and the Bering-uClibc Users Guide
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-user.html

To find the packages you need, have a look at:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91017&page_id=51

hope that helps
kp