on

> >the list could shed some light on the subject for me.

> >I am currently using Bering uCiblic 2.01 with updates to the latest

> >version about to happen.

> >Andrew Gray

> I have a adsl with RFC1483 routing, there is nothing to configure in
leaf.

> No problems so far.

> Have been using the same connection with Dachstein, Bering and now
with

> Bering uClibc 2.1.

> -M

> http://www.nod32.com

Can I ask what modules you have used in your setup.   Do you let the
modem do the authentication and firewall behind that or is your modem in
a dumb bridged mode with the firewall handling the authentication with
your ISP?   This is the recommended setup from this particular ISP so I
wish to try it as soon as I move to the new location if possible.

Andrew Gray

MCSE

Mobile:         0418 734 078

Home :          (07) 4124 6303

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 4989 Spam messages and set aside
0 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com