I noticed that the just released Bering-uClibc 2.1.1 uses Shorewall
updated to version 1.4.10e. When I recently migrated my three
interface router from Bering to Bering-uClibc  I went straight to
Shorewall 2.0.1. I had no problems at all.

Is there any profound reason that Bering-uclib hasn't gone to
Shorewall 2.x other than fear of major version increments and there
being only 24 hours in a day? :-)

I also wish to express my heartfelt thanks to all the leaf
developers, especially Charles Steinkuehler, the Bering and the
Bering-uclib teams. I better include the fast-recovering Mike Noyes
too!

Tim Wegner