Hello Everyone,

Started my upgrade (sidegrade?) from Bering 1.2 to uClibc 2.0. I started to
setup dropbear but am having a problem connecting using WinScp3. I can
connect using Putty and pscp but not with WinScp3. When I launch it says
connecting, authenticating, starting the session and then times out. If I
cancel it says "your shell is probably incompatible with the application
(BASH is recommended). I thought that WinScp was compatible with dropbear. I
also tried to go to the dropbear site but could not get to it. Is there some
configuration necessary on WinScp?

BTW I did download the newest dropbear patched for pscp.

TIA