I think it is a problem of interrupt not being
tied to the PCMCIA cards, altough the card's LEDs lit up.
(but not the LEDs on the switch and the dlink router)
Setting up pcmcia with leaf took me some time too.
You did not initialize your cards yet, mostly a wrong module for your
cards. Get the right module/driver for it. You need a lighting LED on
all ports !

when the cards dont run correctly try a
svi pcmcia restart
and *watch logfiles in /var/log*.

While booting I needed a *sleep delay* in my pcmcia-script nearby line
70 where you have

                /sbin/cardmgr $CARDMGR_OPTS
                sleep 20

Pcmcia needs more time to initialize.than others.

Good luck !