I was trying to burn the floppy for the uClibc Bering via "Bering-uClibc_2.1.2_img_bering-uclibc-1680.exe". I d/l it twice and the md5 sums matched so I had a good copy...

I had some errors come up:
   "Windows Error N. 6 - The handle is invalid."
and
   "Disk error n° 0 on track 0, head 0"
and (upon selecting 'ignore')
   "Disk error n° 70 on track 0, head 0"

My solution was to disable "auto-protect" for my Norton Anti-virus 2003.

Thanks for LEAF!

scott; canada