Hi

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 5
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From: Roger E McClurg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:13:15 -0400
> Subject: [leaf-user] USB Keyboard
>
> Has anyone managed to get a USB keyboard to work with a Bering 1.2
machine?
> I can't seem to find the correct drivers.
>
> Roger

This response is not Bering-centric but it *should* work for Bering also.
Here's how my modules script loads my needed USB drivers:

-----------
usbcore
usb-ohci
input
hid
keybdev
-----------

Above modules were generated by following Kernel build options:

Input core support
  <M> Input core support --> generates input.o
  <M> Keyboard support   --> generates keybdev.o
  <M> Mouse support      --> generates mousedev.o

(mousedev.o for USB mice also works if you need it)

USB Support
  <M> Support for USB    --> generates usbcore.o
  <M> OHCI (....         --> generates usb-ohci.o (HW specific, yours may
require UHCI)
  <M> Human Interface device...  --> generates hid.o

Other info/findings:

I experience repetitive instances of keyed-in characters if I compile all of
the
above modules into my Kernel. Thus, I had to make do with a script-based
insmodding
of USB modules upon startup (LEAF-influence).

HTH & best regards,

Vic

---