I got usb keyboard working with 2.4,20 with little effort.
Compiled a kernel after enabling EHCI and OHCI
FULL HID, HID INPUT and HID raw device,
Then usb keyboard just worked.
Hot pluggable and in parallel with ps2 keyboard.

Of course you are going to have to start with a Bering  .config
can't help you there.

Nice BONUS:  usb scanners work fine as keyboard input.

Roger E McClurg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/17/2004 03:13:15 PM