I am encountering errors when I am attempting to back up packages after
making configuration changes. I am currently using LEAF 2.0.1. The
packages that are being loaded, in order, are:

root,config,etc,local,modules,hdsupp,libm,mawk,tc,daemontl,iptables,
shorwall,ulogd,dhcpcd,dnscache,dropbear,weblet,ntpdate,ipsec,ncurses,bash

The errors seem to occur in the /usr/sbin/lrcfg.back.script backup
script.

** When I backup modules.lrp, etc, root.lrp, dnscache.lrp,
dhcpcd.lrp,ipsec.lrp,bash.lrp the error appears on line 122

** When I backup shorwall.lrp, iptables.lrp, weblet.lrp the error is on
line 123

** It appears the error has something to with the ticker script because
"Terminated          ticker  (wd: ~)" is at the end of every error
message no matter what line number the error appears on. ticker is
another script located in the /usr/sbin directory.

** These errors only appear when the bash.lrp environment is loaded. If
I don't load Bash, and use just Ash instead, everything works as it was
intended. I load every other package in the list above, except Bash, and
then the backup scripts work fine.

I noticed there was another error with the dnscache.lrp package when
bash.lrp was loaded. Specifically, it had to do with the start-up
script, /etc/init.d/dnscache. Within that script, it used a variable
UID, and with bash that is a predefined variable so the script reported
an error and stopped. To resolve, I changed UID to DNSUID and also
exported DNSUID (the script had been exporting the UID variable
previously). Once I made these changes, the dnscache.lrp package was
working fine with bash.lrp loaded. Thought I'd share this fix just in
case someone had run across this problem.

Thank you for any assistance concerning the /usr/sbin/lrcfg.back.script
and /usr/sbin/ticker script issues.

Brad