Our institution moved to Exchange for email and
scheduling.  I have no choice but use Outlook 2003 on
my PC, which is behind a Dachstein firewall.

I have not been able to make Outlook 03 work.  It
seems the firewall is blocking traffic from the
Exchange server.  I tried to use RPC over Http, still
no luck.  Anyone can help me out here?

I am not sure what additional information you need
before you can answer my question, so I will be
watching and see if anyone needs it.

Thank you.