From: Jonathan Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 6/17/2004 10:02 AM
To: David Pitts
Subject: Re: Some questions about bpalogin

Hi, David,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Just another question:
After bpalogin succeeds, the corresponding network interface (e.g., eth0)
will obtain a valid IP (not 192.168.x.x. or 172.x.x.x), right? Because I
would like to use bpalogin with ddns such that my registered hostname in
www.dyndns.org can be updated once my IP changes. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jonathan

--