Dear Henning Jebsen,

> Are you sure you got the correct driver ?
> There are 3com -modules which sound/look similar.

I am not sure, as I expand the modules file, It only contain the following
on 2.4.24/net folder:

3c59x.o             hostap.o      natsemi.o     prism2_plx.o  via-rhine.o
eepro100.o          hostap_pci.o  ns820.o       rtl8139.o     winbond-840.o
epic100.o           hostap_plx.o  p80211.o      starfire.o    yellowfin.o
hamachi.o           intel-gige.o  pci-scan.o    sundance.o
hostap_crypt_wep.o  myson803.o    prism2_pci.o  tulip.o

> Do you use the etherlink III card ? Look for another module which is
similar...
Yes, but cannot found any similar module... Any Hints?

Or should I upgrade to beta version or degrade to 2.1.11 version?

Regards,
Chris Lee