-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tomaso
Scarsi
Sent: Tuesday, 13 July 2004 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] pptpd uclibc

Someone get pptpd working on bering-uclibc?

I had a working pptpd on bering 1.2, now I wanted to upgrade to
bering-uclibc but id does not work;

the configuration is the same and I cannot find out where is the
problem, I cannot see nothing strange on the logfiles;

I've tried with bering-uclibc 2.1.1 and bering-uclibc 2.2

thank for your help

Tomaso Scarsi