On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 08:20:49PM +0200, K.-P. Kirchdrfer wrote:
> The Bering-uClibc team has provided in the past a few packages (most of them
> due to user requests) for testing. None of these has been tested in a
> production environment by the team, some of them has been build for special
> hardware we don't even have around.
>
> If you are a user of one of this packages please give a short feedback if it
> works for you, or what you have done to make it work or if it completly
> failed - so we can either move it to offical packages repository, fix it or
> delete it.

I'm using two of these packages: beep.lrp and etherw.lrp.

Beep works just fine.

Ether-wake also works without problems. Only thing is, that the
/etc/ethers lookup function doesn't work, but I suppose this might have
to do with support by uClibc? If there is interest for it, I'm willing
to write a quick and dirty patch to read this ethers file.

Anyways thanks for packaging and if I have some time, I'll test some
other packages.

Jaap Eldering