Hello Chris,

By the look of it, you will replace the Cisco equipment ;-)

Regarding the WAN IP, I understand that what is marked is your public IP address, to
get Leaf working in your environment you will probably have to set its WAN interface
to 172.23.76.154. I suspect your gateway will show if you do a traceroute. As to what
to use for DNS, it should all be visible under the Cisco interface(never seen those, I
am using Leaf)

Then you will have to setup the LAN on the leaf box. I believe the recent versions use
DHCP on the LAN interface, so the IP addresses will be set automaticaly. If you want
to use the same LAN IP/Range, you could configure the dhcp server on the leaf box.

Cheers and enjoy Leaf

Livio _DOT Ravetto DOT_ org

Chris Lee wrote:
Dear Mohan,

As far as I can see, the CISCO only connect to the ARESCOM NetDSL 1000 Cable
Modem via  Ethernetk, so I think T1/E1 or Sync Serial is not a problem
(between  what is sync serial?).

However I don't know how to setup the network interface card setting. There
is a label on top of CISCO marked down:

WAN IP: 172.23.76.154
LAN: 203.198.77.78 / 255.255.255.240

1. How do I define WAN setting? 172.23.76.154/255.255.255.255? how about the
default gateway?
2. How do I define LAN setting for an range of IP?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chris Lee