> I'm using the Bering-uClibc_2.2-rc1
> <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/leaf/Bering-uClibc_2.2-rc1
> _img_bering-uclibc-1680.exe?download>
> floppy image. When I attempt to change the
> root file system size ( syst_size=12M ) in leaf.cfg I get an
> error ( for
> mount option 'size' )
> and the root file system gets sized at 4M, which causes
> problems. I need
> more than
> the 6M default root file system size.

I'm sure there's a better way, but I ran into something of the same problem.
I put the parameters into syslinux.cfg and that worked for me.  E.g.:

serial 0 19200
display syslinux.dpy
timeout 0
default bzimage initrd=initrd.lrp init=/linuxrc rw root=/dev/ram0
syst_size=20M log_size=20M tmpfs_size=256M LEAFCFG=/dev/hda1:msdos