I'm afraid that these questions are a bit difficult for me to understand. Please forgive me if I am responding to the wrong questions.

At 07:53 AM 8/24/2004 -0700, Héctor" Hoshi wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
I had edit and backup modules through leaf menu to
setup 2 isa cards . Moreover I got configure an old
bering with pci cards succesfully.

OK. So you know the basics of using modules and modules.lrp on LEAF. Good. But if there is a mistake in what you did, we will not be able to help you spot it from this sort of general description. If you want help with this part, please answer the questions I and others have previously asked. In particular, we simply MUST see what (if any) actual error the module installer (insmod) reports.

Previously, I forgot to ask this one: Are you certain that the cards are NE2000 cards? How?

Previously under DOS I had configured each card with
irq 5 io 0x300 and irq 11 and 0x320. Is it important
if they are configured like jumperless or plug 'n play
?

The ne.o module needs to be told what io base values the cards are at; it cannot reliably autodetect that (it can autodetect irq values). Since you need to *tell* the module these values, you need to *know* them. I don't know how you would know them if you used PnP to configure them (probably via the BIOS, or maybe with isapnp if it is available). So I think your best approach is to configure the cards manually, as you have done.

I had read that isa modules should be loaded twice, is
not it ?.

It depends on the specific module. For ne.o, the answer is NO. A single installation of it can manage 2 or more NICs.