>Subject: Re: [leaf-user] Weblet not rendering in Mozilla
>From: Calvin Webster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Looks like this time I'll have to find or build an RPM for the latest
>Mozilla (or better, Firefox). I'll try a connection from my home office
>RHL 7.3 machine running firefox too to see if that makes a difference.
>If it's a problem with the Mozilla engine, it'll probably fail there too
>since it's based on Mozilla.

Firefox's installer versions since 0.8 have problems installing on RHL8
and some other systems, there's a problem #618 with xpistub.  However,
0.8 w/o installer on RHL8 and 1.0PR on W95 both render the weblet.

Paul Rogers  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/
http://www.angelfire.com/or/paulrogers/
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)