Hi All,

First of all, thanks to everyone involved with this project.  The support
from the mailing list archives is great!

I've been trying to get an ipsec vpn between two bering-uclibc v2.2.1 routers
going.

Before boring everyone with the details, I'm wondering if there is a
definitive example of subet-to-subnet ipsec setup with shorewall.   I will
post full deatils, as per instructions, but at this point, I think I just
need a good example to work from.

Both routers are the same, with the following .lrp's loaded:
Name            Version        Description
===============-==============-==============================================
initrd          V2.2.1 uClibc- LEAF Bering-uClibc initial filesystem
root            V2.2.1 uClibc- Core LEAF Bering-uClibc package
config          0.4            Core config and backup system package
etc             V2.2.1 uClibc-
local           V2.2.1 uClibc- LEAF Bering local package
iptables        1.2.11         IP packet filter administration tools for 2.4.
shorwall
ulogd           1.02           The Netfilter Userspace Logging Daemon
dropbear        0.43 Rev 2     Dropbear SSH 2 server and scp client
ntpdate         4.1.0-8        client for setting system time from NTP server
ntpsimpl        4.1.0-8        NTP v4 daemon for simple systems from Debian
sh-httpd        1.2.5 Rev 3    Small shell-based web server
weblet          1.0.0 Rev 4    http-server content
lpthread        0.9.20         The libpthread library
mawk            1.3.3-9        Mawk is an interpreter for the AWK Programming
libm            0.9.20         The libm library
modules         V2.2.1 uClibc- Define & contain your LEAF Bering modules
ipsec           1.0.7          Openswan IPSEC
dnsmasq         2.15 Rev 1     Dnsmasq is lightweight, easy to configure DNS

TIA,
Scott.

---
Scott Young