I'd like to have multiple systems on my WRAP board running Bering uClibc and I must be overlooking the obvious. I have a large CF (256MB) and would like to have 2 complete system images so I can experiment with one and keep the other one as "fail-safe" backup.

First I tried to create multiple partitions to have one partition per system, but syslinux doesn't seem to like partitions and will only boot from a whole-disk FAT filesystem. Then I tried to stick all the .lrp into two subdirectories (one per system) and with the use of PKGPATH in leaf.cfg that seems to work for the sake of booting. But if I make changes to anything and use lrcfg to back LRPs up to the card it wants to save them into the root directory of the disk. Where do I get the boot-time value of PKGPATH from so I can modify lrcfg to save to the correct directory? Or am I missing an obvious alternative?

Thanks for any help,
        Thorsten