I'm looking for some suggestions for Windows VPN software. I have three requirements:

1) Works with SuperFreeS/WAN 1.99.6.2.
2) Must be able to use plain RSA keys, in addition to certificates and PSK
3) Must be able to work with SuperFreeS/WAN 1.99.6.2 when it (the Windows computer, not the LEAF box) is behind a NAT firewall.

Is there anyone using software that they have used to do these things? Even if not, what are you using, and how well does it work for you? This does *not* have to be free software: I want something that works well, not something that kinda works but is free.

I know about the Windows 2000 VPN tool (http://vpn.ebootis.de/). It basically puts a FreeS/WAN face on standard Windows 2000 IPSec support. AFAIK, Windows 2000 does not support raw RSA keys: only certificates. I'd prefer to stay with plain RSA keys: they can be managed completely on the firewall, they don't expire, and they're just plain simpler.

Any other thoughts?

Thank you very much for your input.  I appreciate your help.

Tim Massey