--- Jon Clausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I have the same problem.  Someone can help me and Xantius?

I can also confirm that sh-httpd hasn't worked for me for a very long

time.  (since pre 2.1 days).  I was never able to find the cause.

[ For the developers: using netcat to do a http get would usually

work; using a real brower fails - off the top of my head, is it a

keep-alive issue?]

My workaround was to install mhttpd.lrp - its a real web server, and

will work with the weblet cgi's.

HTH