Rick

Tibbs, Richard wrote:

Yep. James Yonan has some comments about IPSec complexity in his 2004
presentation to linuxfest northwest (openvpn.sourceforge.net)

I will give Openvpn a try first with PSK, then try to move on to
certificates. It looks like the openvpn howto tells you to use the
openssl library to generate x.509 certs and rsa keys. libssl.lrp for
Bering 1.2 might be the ticket (but it looks like an openssl.lrp only
exists for bering uclibc).

I ported the openssl libraries to Bering 1.2 (libc 2.0.7) when I upgraded ssh.,. You should be able to find it at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0/libssl.lrp?rev=1.2&view=log and
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/bin/packages/glibc-2.0/libcrypt.lrp?rev=1.1&view=log

I am not sure if the openssl front end program has been ported too, but that should be trivial.

cheers
Erich