On Monday 29 November 2004 16:31, you wrote:

> Could I get a copy of this, too?  I would love to throw that on my USB
> Thumbdrive...

Sure.  If there's enough interest, then perhaps it should be imported into the
uClibc buildtree, but until then it I posted it here:

http://www.tetrasec.net/data/ttel.lrp.gz

Remove the gz after downloading - the web server never got updated to
recognize .lrp is binary.  The .lrp is statically compiled against uClibc, so
it should work on any Intel platform LEAF box.

For the sake of crediting the author,  the source code is available at
http://www.jfitz.com/ttel