Hi!

Well... it does work for me.

My ADSL IP rarely changes and still the daemon updates every 30 days
or so to keep dyndns.org happy.

But when the IP does change, ez-ipupd also does the job.

My advise is: read the docs. there are only about some 4 settings
you will need to edit in order to get it going for dyndns.org .

Try first without the daemon mode, it makes life easier!

> I start it instead from ppp/ip-up (where in 99% of the cases
> I do have
> a new ip address assigned by my ISP).
>
> See for some info:
>

> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/bucu-ezipupd.html
>
> kp

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu