The lack of a samba lrp has kept me from moving to uclibc as well. My firewall serves my home network not a business so there is not a huge worry that samba poses a security risk. I use a small hard drive in my firewall as a file repository for email clients so that no matter what machine I am
sitting at, I am using the same mail files through a shared directory. Additionally I have set up a few scripts that stop internet access for my children's computers after a certain time of night so they don't stay up all night instant messaging. While configuring the scripts, I use the hard drive to copy the backup lrps to for easy addition to my leaf CD.

Kory Krofft

K.-P. Kirchdörfer wrote:

Hi;