To: "Tibbs, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 12:56 PM
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] Can Multiple openvpn processes run on LEAF?

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 12:44 -0500, Tibbs, Richard wrote:
Arg. shorewall 1.4.2 does not support generic tunnels. But I can upgrade to 2.0.9 or the latest.
Thanks for the suggestion --- I did forget to change the port on one of
the tunnels.

Note that you can also specify the port number on an 'openvpn' tunnel so long as the source and destination port are the same.

-Tom --
Tom Eastep \ Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
Shoreline, \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Public Key \ https://lists.shorewall.net/teastep.pgp.key