[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Charles, the "new" distribution is a "BIN" instead of an "ISO" ? if it were
an ISO I think I know how to attack it.
Is there also an ISO for the new distribution?

Dachstein is available in both CD-ROM (ISO) and floppy-disk format: http://lrp2.steinkuehler.net/DiskImages/Dachstein.htm http://lrp2.steinkuehler.net/DiskImages/Dachstein-CD.htm

I'm not sure exactly what you're wanting to do, but it sounds like you want to burn a customized CD of Dachstien. If so, the best way to do this is to start with the existing Dachstein-CD and update any packages you want to be different than the release distribution (see instructions for making a new CD in the Dachstein-CD Readme file).

Otherwise, let me know more about what you're trying to do and I'll see if I can help.

--
Charles Steinkuehler