>Jerry wrote:
 > Vladmir,
 >
 > Are you going to make the source for the 2.4.25 kernel used in latest
 > wisp-dist available to download?
 >
 > Jerryf

>>It is already available, get the development branch via tla.<<

Ok.  i Know i had seen a how-to or something about this somewhere, but do
not remember where. or certainly cant find it. Im willing to get tla, if
someone can de-mystify it for me... oh, and, uh, can I build on a recent
system now?  <- I seem to remember something about having to use an old
version of 'make' or something....

Can someone (re) point me in the right direction?

thanks

Jerryf