Hello all,

I've setup a Bering uClibc system at home as a firewall.  It came up and is
working great.
(By the way I tested it by going to www.hackerwatch.org/probe/ )
I'm now playing around with trying to allow one of my PC's behind the
firewall to host an internet game ( Warcraft III).
Here is the topology of my network.

                       PPP0 dhcp / 192.168.1.254   192.168.1.4 / 192.168.2.1
192.168.2.3
Internet --> DSL Modem --> Bering FW box --> Netgear 4 port wireless router
--> PC game server

Sorry for the weak/non-existent ASCII art.
+ So basically I have a DSL line that goes into a DSL modem,
+ The modem goes to the Bering Firewall box which is a PPPoE connection
+ The Firewall goes to a wireless router( Netgear MR814) through eth1 with 4
ports.
     Eth1 on the FW is 192.168.1.254 the routers WAN interface IP is
192.168.1.4
+ One of the wired ports goes to the PC game server.
    The Routers IP is  192.168.2.1 and the PC game servers IP is 192.168.2.3

The default gateway of my PC game server is set to the wireless
router(192.168.2.1)

To the shorewall rules configuration file I've added
DNAT     net      loc:192.168.2.3       tcp     6112
DNAT     net      loc:192.168.2.3       udp     6112
#Wasn't sure if these were needed so I added them anyway.
ACCEPT   net      fw                    tcp     6112
ACCEPT   net      fw                    udp     6112
ACCEPT   loc      fw                    tcp     6112
ACCEPT   loc      fw                    udp     6112

This doesn't work.

>From the FAQ on shorewall.net  I did the following.
"iptables -t nat -Z" to clear the counts
then I attempted to host a game
Then I did "shorewall show nat" to look at the counts.
The counts are zero.  If I join a game, then the counts increment
and the shorewall.log file contains a bunch of FORWARD:REJECT
entries for the 6112 port.  I'm not sure why the REJECTS are happening.

I have DSL through SBC and I have friends who are able to host games, so I
am pretty certain that the ISP is not blocking that port.  Not sure exactly
what else to try.  I'm guessing I'm missing something obvious.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
Barry