--- "K.-P. Kirchdörfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have to build new packages (as you did withthe kernel).
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/doc/guide/buc-buildtool.html

 I did it without success, got the same error "Segmentation fault". As I
wrote
before the ldd (which is that build by buildenv) shows that mkpv,mkraid and
raidstart are build using uclibc:
$ldd mkpv
libc.so.0 =>
/.../Bering/uClibc/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/buildtool/staging/lib/libc.so.0
(0x40006000)
ld-uClibc.so.0 =>
/.../Bering/uClibc/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/buildtool/staging/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
(0x40000000)

I hope the test I intend to do with uwoody will give me a clue or not.
Many thanks for your help.

  Best regards,
    lwd