Hi all,

  As the subject says,  I'd no luck with raid. The build of
raidtools-19990824.0.90.tar.gz on uwoody worked fine, mkraid makes an array
on specified devices. Even on host machine (those I used to build uclibc
stuff) with a RH9 OS adapting PATH variable to point to
.../buildtool/staging/usr/bin mkraid (that compiled with uclibc) works. I
observed that the size of libraries used in floppy distribution of
Bering-uClibc-2.2.2 is different from libraries complied on host machine, so
I replaced the originally ones with those built by me (in initrd.lrp and
root.lrp packages) but I got the same error running mkraid:

[machine]#mkraid /dev/md0
handling MD device /dev/md0
analyzing super-block
disk 0: /dev/hda1, 168662kB, raid superbloc at 168576kb
Segmentation fault

   Best regards,
   lwd