I upgraded one of my machines from Bering 1.2 to Bering uClibc 2.2.2. Netsnmpd is up and running. Snmpwalk from my MRTG server returns data, but MRTG can't get the data from the ethernet interfaces as it did on the previous machines. Does anyone know what needs to be changed to get MRTG to work with with Breing uClibc? BTW I'm using MRTG 2.9.17 on a Red Hat 8.0 server.

Roger