Hi folks,
I just wanted a little clarification. I'm setting up a new Bering-uClibc
2.2.3 box, and it's included version of Shorewall is 2.0.15. I want to
include Tom's latest shorewall.lrp file, 2.2.0. Do I just need to replace
the existing .lrp file on my boot media and follow the instructions for its
setup at: http://shorewall.net/two-interface.htm or are there instructions
somewhere else I should be looking at? I only ask because Tom said to "Be
sure to pay careful attention to the section entitled "Issues when migrating
from Shorewall 2.0 to Shorewall 2.2". Forgive me if that seems like a stupid
question (but I just want to be sure I'm "clear"), but if I'm replacing the
entire .lrp I don't need to be concerned with "upgrade" instructions,
right???

Thank you,
Craig