Mike Noyes wrote:

>         Only messages with a content-type of "text/plain" or
>         "multipart/signed" are automatically posted to the list. All
>         other content-types, and base64 encoded posts are held for
>         administrative action.

I typically have my mailer configured to forward posts as attachments. I
had to temporarily reconfigure it to forward in-line.

I used to have restrictive policies like that for the Shorewall lists
but found that simply making them closed to non-members solves the
problem without the hassle of having to moderate.

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]