Thanks to Matthew, Danny, Joel and Robert (did I
forget someone?)who tested to access the site witout
problem.

The strange thing is that I moved the Bering-uClibc
box home over the weekend and now it also works for
me. The only difference is that I now use a different
ISP.

When I cannot access the site I am connected via a
radio lan serving many customers in the area. Can this
possibly have anything to do with connection problems
like this? I have not had any problems with any other
site.

/Lars Peterson