> I am very surprised that I cannot find qmail for Bering-uClibc.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Can somebody, please, make a Bering-uClibc qmail.lrp ???

Try Bering package http://leaf.sourceforge.net/packages/glibc-2.0/qmail.lrp.
You will need to use at least
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/package
s/libc207.lrp?rev=HEAD&content-type=application/octet-stream (libc207) or
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/package
s/libc225.lrp?rev=HEAD&content-type=application/octet-stream (libc225) with
qmail to make it work.  Sorry, I don't know if it needs more libraries and
don't have time to test it.

Regards,