Hi;

Am Samstag, 26. März 2005 20:00 schrieben Sie:
> Kirchd,
>
> Okay, no ticker problem with 2.4.29 (same squid problem though).

Good to hear about ticker; squid is a damn problem (I installed an old
version, but fails also) - I'm currently out of ideas...

> ls -al for /bin/sh has always been:
>
> /bin/sh -> ash
>
> So it looks like 2.4.26 with newer build environment causes the
> ticker problem. Not a big deal I guess. -cpu

No, buildtool is considered as "development" and building the packages
with buildtool instead using those we provide is always
living/working on the edge :)

Thx for your help.
kp