Could someone please advise me on how to add a dynamic ppp1 to my lovely
uClibc bering firewall in the network section.

I have tried it several times before but got ppp0 and ppp1 swapped over
(because of me) which confused shorewall somewhat, me even more than ever.

I would like it to be available for dial in support, its really the only
thing I am having trouble getting to work. Keep up the good work guys, I
have an uptime of 73 days and counting on a dynamic IP on my adsl service,
not bad at all. I love the psuedo static IP.

Regards to all,
Matthew