Hello List,

after using Bering 1.2 and Lince, stuffed in flashes on two Soekris
4801 boards for a year or so, I am playing with Bering uClibc 2.2.3.
I find dnsmasq handy for resolving the /etc/hosts for local
workstations. But I find it strange that dnsmasq will not resolve a
machine name without a final dot in the string: