Hi folks,
Can you set up the latest Bering to provide addresses to ONLY a
predetermined list of MAC addressed clients? It seems like I remember
someone doing something similar to this a while back, but I can't find a
posting on it. I found something very similar
(http://www.mail-archive.com/leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg15044.html),
but I didn't know if the setup would be the same since the new Bering uses
dnsmasq to provide LAN DHCP services.

Thank you,
Craig