Does anyone have any experience with the Digium line of T1 cards? If not
Digium, any other preferences out there? If so, do they integrate into
Bering-based systems well?

I have a number of Bering routers with 3Com 3c905's and Adaptec
ANA-64044LV (starfire) 4-port NICs. These drivers/cards are rock solid,
are the Linux T1 drivers/cards just as reliable?

In addition, I don't see anything Digium related in the linux 2.4.30
sources, or a recent (2.4.26) Bering kernel image (or its tar of
additional modules). I assume the Zaptel drivers on Digium's FTP site
are the best/only drivers available?

Thank you for any assistance,
Gregg Berkholtz