On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 13:16, Tom Eastep wrote:
> Calvin Webster wrote:
>

> > Second, the IPSEC documentation on the Shorewall site all refers to
> > FreeSwan which does not match the contents of ipsec.lrp.

> Given that Bering* only runs on the 2.4 kernel and to my knowledge does
> not include the backport of the Kernel 2.6 Native IPSEC code, you want
> the Kernel 2.4 docs (http://shorewall.net/IPSEC.htm) regardless of what
>  color your Swans are.
>
> -Tom

Thanks Tom. I've been referencing that page already. It's great for the
configuration items. What about initial IPSEC setup, though (i.e.
generating keys, etc.). That's supposed to be in the *Swan docs that are
missing. What is everyone else using? Am I the only one trying to
survive on pre-built packages?