Claus-

Comments below.

The way I have it working is I configure the bridge interface in
/etc/network/interfaces to include eth0 which is otherwise unconfigured.
The standard initialization scripts that run when Bering is booted create
all the necessary routes for the bridge.  I run a script whenever OpenVPN
initializes using the 'up' command in /etc/openvpn/openvpn.conf.  I've
included my conf files and script below.

hth

Brent Gardner
Network Administrator
IPRO Tech, Inc.

# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for LEAF network
#
# Loopback interface.
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# Step 4 (optional): configure a bridge
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
        address 10.0.12.1
        netmask 255.255.0.0
        broadcast 10.0.255.255
        gateway 10.0.0.1
        bridge_ports eth0

#/etc/openvpn/openvpn.conf

# ' or ';' may be used to delimit comments.
#

mode server

lport 1194
proto udp
dev tap0

tun-mtu 1500
tun-mtu-extra 32
mssfix 1450
fragment 1450

tls-server
dh /etc/openvpn/ca/dh2048.pem
ca /etc/openvpn/ca/my-ca.crt
crl-verify /etc/openvpn/ca/crl.pem
cert /etc/openvpn/server/office.crt
key /etc/openvpn/server/office.key
key-method 2

ping 10
ping-restart 120

comp-lzo

up /etc/openvpn/up.script
up-restart

verb 5
mute 5

#/etc/openvpn/up.script

# add OpenVPN's tap0 interface to bridge br0
#
brctl addif br0 tap0

# enable the tap0 interface
#