Hi

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I have a Bering-uclibc v2.2.3 installed on DOM. I am trying to use
Fwbuilder v2.0.5 to download and activate the script.

I can find the script under /etc after installing the script through ssh.
But things goes dead after that. I do not believe it is the script.
I have found different references to downloading and activating the script,
but would like to make sure if somesone can kindly help with the latest on
these methods and if there is something specific to Bering-uclibc.
I am using fwbuilder on a number of Bering boxes for many months without problems. You might want to either contact the fwbuilder list or give us more details.

cheers

Erich