Hi Matt,

at least in Bering 1.2 the /etc/init.d/rc*.d-links are not saved in etc.lrp.
Have a look at the file /var/lib/lrpkg/etc.exclude.list.
The /etc/rc*.d-links are created somewhere in the boot-sequence.

I am using Bering 1.2 with some additional selfmade packages.
They all contain a startscript in /etc/init.d/, which contains a
RCDLINKS-statement like

RCDLINKS="2,S20 3,S20 4,S20 5,S20 0,K20 1,K20 6,K20"

I don't know how, but this works. So I propose to add this statement to
your myscript, and save it as  /etc/init.d/myscript (executable).
Back up etc.lrp and it should work.

HTH

Regards Thomas

* Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [050612 00:24]: