-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erich Titl
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:52 AM
Cc: LEAF Users
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] gigabit driver for realtek 8169/8110 for Bering
1.2 or uclibc??

Everyone

according to Rick the r8169 driver is working under Bering. You can find
the module at http://leaf.think.ch/styx/2.4.20/rtl8169/src/r8169.o

Beware, I had to hack it to compile cleanly, you find everything in the
src directory

cheers

Erich