Did you allow ICMP traffic to originate from your firewall?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James F
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:00 PM
To: leaf-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [leaf-user] 3C905CX Network Card

Using these cards with the 3c90 module, the cards are
being detected and come up with no errors. The problem
is that no traffic is coming back across these cards.
When I ping from the LEAF machine and  sniff the
traffic, I see arp request being sent by the leaf box
and answered by the other machine. But no icmp packets
are being sent. Any ideas

Thanks